1. Monday has arrived and you aren’t sure what you’re going to do with your life.
2. The stress kicks in because you realize you haven’t even remotely started homework.
3. You thought it was summer, then you realize, it was just spring break.
4. You hit snooze at least 10 times Monday morning because you’re still in denial that you’re going back.
5. You’re expected to remember everything from before you left,
6. But the reality is you have no idea what you learned.
7. All the underclassman are extremely jealous.
8. Because the seniors have less than two weeks left.
9. Look on the bright side, there’s less than two short months left until summer.