Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Figuring out where you want to go to college is stressful enough. Add in having to find a roommate who you get along with just adds to that pressure. Here are ten questions you can ask to help you get to know someone better and see they would be compatible for you to room with.
1. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
3. What kind of temperature do you like to keep your room?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, and be honest, how messy are you?
7. Do you plan on rushing?
8. What do you do in your free time?
9. How do you feel about having people in the dorm?
10. What kind of relationship do you want with a roommate ?
11. How do you feel about sharing?