Life Tips From Joanne The Scammer
October 3, 2016
Joanne The Scammer is a character and trending comical icon on Twitter with a total of 614K followers, portrayed by Branden Miller who lives in Daytona Beach, Florida. She is known for her tell-it-like-it-is attitude and candid videos that chronicle her lifestyle of “scamming”. Joanne is commonly seen rocking her glamorous style, which includes her iconic platinum blond bob and fur coat. Here are ten life tips from Joanne The Scammer that everyone should follow.
- Focus on yourself and your future.
2. Stay away from toxic situations!
3. Be confident in yourself.
Simply iconic. truly. pic.twitter.com/Eid3YBOVHq
— Joanne The Scammer (@joanneprada) August 28, 2016
4. Learn to be independent.
5. Let go of the past and move forward.
6. Don’t forget to capture special moments.
7. Do not forget to remind your friends you love them.
8. Treat yo self!
Felt like upgrading my Caucasian today so I took my bob up a shade. pic.twitter.com/6jBDfM2AZu
— Joanne The Scammer (@joanneprada) July 26, 2016
9. Don’t let the small things get you down.
10. Be successful in all that you do.
DISCLAIMER: Joanne the Scammer is a comedian who portrays an extreme lifestyle that should be loosely inspired not mimicked.