How to Make Spooky Strawberries (VIDEO)
October 31, 2018
With Halloween right around the corner, there hopefully will be more treats than tricks. These easy Halloween chocolate-covered strawberries are adorable and great to eat.
To make this dessert you will need the following ingredients, strawberries, white and brown almond bark, candy melts for colors, and sprinkles.
- Wash the strawberries and blot off water.
- Microwave chocolate for two minutes and stir. If needed, heat again for two minutes. Repeat until chocolate is in a liquid state. Keep checking every two minutes so the chocolate does not burn.
- Repeat step two with all colors of chocolate.
- Dip the strawberries one at a time in the chocolate, coating the strawberry but do not get chocolate on the leaves.
- Set strawberries on a parchment paper and allow to dry for 10 minutes.
- Decorate the strawberries.
- Allow to dry for another 10 minutes.