Feelings AHN Girls Have After Break
December 2, 2016
The first day back after Thanksgiving break is one of the most painful days for Academy students and teachers alike. Along with Christmas excitement, there is also a depressing and worrisome feeling in the Bayshore air.
- When you get the “what set is tomorrow?” and “did we have any homework?” texts on Sunday night.
2. Waking up before 10 am for the first time in a week.
3. Attempting to convince yourself the first day back will be painless.
4. Happiness that strikes when you are reunited with friends.
5. Trying to convince teachers you’re excited for class so they stay happy and assign less work.
6. Reliving memories of sleeping in, Thanksgiving, and an absence of responsibilities.
7. Forgetting all that you learned before break.
8. Hearing teachers say “exams.”
9. Realizing you are one week closer to Movie on the Lawn, Reindeer Raffle, and Christmas Break.